Monday, April 20, 2009

21-The Countdown

So the more I work through 21, the more I hear about the various things people are giving up and overcoming. The one thing that is resounding is people sharing these things with others.How cool is it that some people wouldn't even pray around others and now they are telling everyone what God is doing in and around them.

I wish I had prophetic things to share with you but the thing God keeps telling me is to remain faithful to what I have committed to doing and remain focused.

Sure great things are going on, yes I have given up some things and could have, should have given up others but He is in control. He is directing, pruning, teaching and showing me things I have not looked at with His eyes in years.

I would love to make public all He has done and is still doing but for now- Here are a few verses.

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, but for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:6-8

A man's pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.Proverbs 29:23

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.Acts 20:24

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will.Romans 12:2

Mark~

No comments: