Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day

Today I had the privilege of preaching @ Life Church- this morning I shared my heart from my past,present and future and related it back to the past of Jesus and the future with Jesus).
I wanted to share how God uses our past to develop our future to impact His Kingdom.

I wanted to express how much God wants us to cry out to Him when were in time of crisis and in times of despair. God has allowed us to play a part in His Kingdom growth here in Rome, we cannot take a single day for granted.
The opportunity is there for you! It is as easy as investing in 5 friends.
If you will share your "story" with 5 of your friends, Rome and Floyd county could be drastically changed in a matter of weeks.

Tell your story-
Tell them about Jesus-
Go reach those far from God!!

Mark

No comments: